Tuesday, December 11, 2007

PS3 Getting Better and Better

Comments taken from IGN

econ730 posted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off I just want to say I had orange box on 360 till my machine crashed and I also have it for Ps3 and I don't see any significant difference with certain parts of the ps3 lighting actually better.

Ign is stuck up Bill Gates A** with most of the rest of America. Material gluttony leads the U.S. to purchase so many crappy 360 systems. The japanese can't be bothered by the 360, where the wii and ps3 destroy it's sales.

I owned two 360's including an elite that crashed on me, the elite in a week. I have my ps3 for about a month. I already own 18 ps3 games and the best ps2 games and I feel sony still rules. Sony is only in the industry a year and they aren't far under what microsoft sold there first year, without the reliability issues.

My advice to 360 fans is to come on board, when your console crashes return it for the money if possible add fifty bucks and get the 40 gig ps3 and stop worrying about your systems failing. 360 games are more of the same old crap. Wii and ps3 and venturing into unknown technologies and it works great.

Uncharted looks better than anything on 360. Frame rate issues are all over mass effect but that got an incredible rating so why not Orange box on ps3? Simple idiot consumers and ignorance with a little market power on the side. Microsoft own 87% of the software industry which is why the anti-trust laws were busting them up not long ago. Nothing good can come from such market concentration.

God of war 3, metal gear solid 4, Final fantasy, Kill zone, Uncharted, heavenly sword, little big planet, haze, all ps3 exclusives for now and the coming year, Where's the 360 exclusives, no where in sight. Not only are these ps3 games exclusives but they are sure to be instant classics. I currently have resident evil 4, metal gear solid 3, god of war 1 and 2, devil may cry 1 and 3, shadow of colossus etc all which got 9.7 ratings or higher for ps2 which is higher than anything for the next generation. Those titles ring a bell?

I didn't take the time to write this for nothing. I owned 360 for the first two years it was out. Best game they made was gears but that even took them a year. Ps3 had there killer app at release with resistance fall of man. Nothing blew me away in two years of 360. Uncharted blew me away in two minutes. The future is with sony, blockbuster already determined that blu ray will be the only dvd format it carries, just another reason to own a ps3.

E3 07 rating for sony B. For microsoft C because they have nothing going on now. Halo 3 is out now it's back to wishing god of war was on microsoft. Lighten up IGN and open your eyes, you know the ps3 is the most powerful system ever constructed, a year down the road all games will seperate themselves from 360 like uncharted did. Sony is the best investment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: