Sunday, December 9, 2007

Next Gen Console, A review



I open a page from each of the sight that i frequently visit every morning, and the think that always make me pause to wonder, how in heaven Wii manages to sell so much. I mean the PS3 is slowly growing in numbers, the games out are awesome, but when i look at the ratings, WII is outselling the PS3 close to 3 to 1.

In Malaysia, the Wii is selling close to 5 to 1, the reason being piracy. WHo in their right frame of mind would buy an original game that is selling RM 200++, when u can buy a pirated game for only RM 5. Is not that we don't want to, but the only reason we can enjoy next gen games by buying pirated games. That's the reason why the xbox 360 and the Wii is doing well in Malaysia.

Ever since i bought the PS3 and buying the original games, i started to enjoy the games more. Maybe is because i feel my hard earn cash everytime i am playing, or maybe now i am more careful when buying games. I will read the review, not just 1 review, but a couple before deciding to buy.



Wii, is something that i am thinking of buying, is cool, is trendy, but at no time i am switching my allegiance to Nintendo, is just that i feel the game is interesting and worth the money the buy.

Xbox360, well as far as i care, is not getting anywhere near my wallet.

No comments: