Sunday, November 25, 2007

Assassins Creek



One of the years most anticipated games for the PS3, well if not for you but it is for me. The first time i heard of this game, i fell in love immediately. Can it be true, Gran Theft Auto in the medieval ages?? A game that allow us to relieve the live of our ancestors, and kill people and not forgetting visiting places that we only dream of??
I manage to get myself to buying the game at Summit, cost me a cool RM 220.00 (RM 10 discount) and went straight home from work, to give it a try.
My elder brother was there in anticipation. Oh how cool will the game be, but alas... The game sucks...Big time...
First things first, in order for you to be transported back to the medieval ages, you will need to spend a cool half hour just to listen to those crappy movie, then spend close to another half hour just to learn the tutorials, and by the time you reach the game-play, you will find the game, a big disappointment. How sad...
Graphic wise is ok, beautiful most of the time, sound; my sister can make better sound than those people at UBISOFT. Game play....well to my liking, is bad..
I will give the game a miserable 4 out of 10
Sorry

No comments: